Monday, August 24, 2026

The REAL New York Pizza


Listen, All I’m saying is that if you’re aiming to order yourself a New York-style pizza, get it from THE source. Especially since, if you know anything about Betty Boop (More specifically early Betty Boop), that’s as New Yorkish as you can get!  There’s huge clearly untested rats sprinting all around the pizzeria who’s willing to “help” out which may or may not result in most of the food being eaten, well-fed boyfriends hounding all over their girlfriends just READY to win themselves a free pizza, with the lovely sounds of rusty car horns, faded screaming gibberish and multiple gun shots flying all around the street.


Weirdly enough, the item this is based off
of (which I've posted below) isn’t from New
York, but actually, an exclusive 2000 snow
globe… from Illinois. Yeah, the most random
state you can think of when heavily showing
off people tossing pizza dough. Then again,
I’ve never been to Illinois before, so I don’t
know if they’re just AS popular for their
pizza over there. So, in conclusion, that
showoff of a fat apple better get to work
crafting their own Betty Boop pizza snow-
globe because they’re lacking behind the
competition, because how the HELL do
you lose to Illinois of all states?!

No comments:

Post a Comment